We pay $25 per game for all games. If you are interested in refereeing games, please contact our Referees assignor at email@example.com
You will also need to register with USFF and pay the USFF registration fee each season. USFF Registration can be completed at http://www.futsal.org/index.php/registration-center.
Local rules :
As a referee for we require that you referee your games in referee uniform (green referee shirt, black shorts, black socks with three white stripes). Please check out check local rules, we have made some small modifications to simplify and streamline games. They are summarized below:
- Each player and each coach holds there own pass. Referees verify that the player pass/coaching pass photo matches the person holding the pass
- If a player or coach does not have a pass they are not allowed to participate. No exceptions. We cannot allow scrimmages if Teams do not have passes
- The home team always kicks off first and the away team picks the side. In the second half the away team kicks off and teams switch sides.
- Kick-off procedure: All players must be on their own half, players must give 3m of space for kick-off, the ball must be stationary, the referee must signal for the start of play, the ball can move forward or backward directly off the kickoff and does not require two players.
- Substitutions can be made at any time (Unlimited “flying” substitutions)
- The substitution procedure follows the hand slap method. The hand slap method is a nickname for a substitution method where players high five the teammates they are substituting with by either exchanging a hand slap or a penny in front of their team bench.
- Reports for the league:
- Referees are required to contact the head official. This includes any unsportsmanlike conduct. We will not tolerate any kind of abuse towards my officials by coaches, players, or parents.
- Ball sizes for teams in different age groups
- U12 and under need a size #3 Futsal ball, all older teams play with size #4 balls. If two teams of different age groups play each other the smaller sized balls are used unless both coaches agree to use the larger balls. The same-sized balls must be used for the whole game.
- No heading at u13 and below. If you have u13 and u14 playing against each other, then the no heading rule doesn’t apply.
- If a player heads a ball when they are not allowed to it is an indirect free kick for the opposing team where the heading occurred. This does not count as one of the accumulated fouls.
- Goal clearance
- for ages U14 and younger, the goalkeeper is not allowed to throw, punt or drop-kick the ball across the halfway line before either touching the playing surface on his playing half or an opposing player in his half of the court. U15 and up may throw the ball across the halfway line.
- Slide tackling
- There is no sliding/slide tackling for any player including the keeper, PERIOD
- Teams need help put together goals Saturday morning and put them away Sunday night. It is not the responsibility of the referees.
- Please make sure all facilities are left clean and remind players and parents to clean up after themselves.
This link has an online copy of the rule book: http://futsal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Futsal-Laws-of-the-Game20181010_LR.pdf